Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday, Guy!

What is it about time and children that seem to make it go by so swiftly?  I'm not sure but I know that I want to soak these kids up now so that I don't look back and wish them small again.  I want to love and enjoy them at each and every (st)age they're at.

Right now we're celebrating nine years of being parents of two and fondly remembering Guy as a baby and little boy.  He's turned into quite the courteous and kind child.  He's not too cool to play with children younger than himself, which might be one of my favorite qualities of his.  He's helpful and always willing to please.  He also has some of his parents in him too.  That darn perfectionism didn't skip a generation.  And it's very hard to convince him of something contrary to what he believes.  He doesn't want you to go out of your way for him, though he will for you.

Love this kid.

**

I just realized I never posted this!  Well, now we're up to 9 1/2...still love him ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Happy 9th Birthday, Guy!
    A real impressive post! I am in fact pleased to glance at this blog’s posts which contain plenty of useful data.

    ReplyDelete