Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Refreshment

I love snow days. As long as we have heat, food and power then I'm totally stoked!

Today, the man got to stay home. Le sigh. If only he could work here every day. At lunch I really "did-up" his sandwich and told him it was so
he'd stay here during the day. Not sure my evil plot is going to work though.

Right now, he's suited up with the kids, playing in the snow. There's nothing cuter than seeing a very devoted father throwing his kids around in the frigid winter air, or sneaking up behind them and barreling them to the ground for a frosty face-plant. Ha. It's what all this snow-business is all about, right?

And here are pics and a post from last year.

I love my family.



2 comments:

  1. this was fun fun snow! even i, the not-so-much-of-a-fun got out and played a while. great post!

    ReplyDelete