Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hunger for Haiti

{Update} I have four sets of CBs going out the first of next week. Comment now to pre-order for the next batch which will be available later next week.

It's been a while since I've baked goods for charity, but with the recent earthquake and aftershock in Haiti and from a friend's initiative to give, I decided now was a great time to start back up!

So, beginning next week, I'll be baking Cake Balls. To save on your cost, so that more can actually be donated, they will come in large "Ziploc" bags. You'll receive 30 for $20. Unfortunately, since they are made with chocolate, I cannot ship and guarantee their solidness. However, if you are outside of NWA and would still like to donate, you can then give the Cake Balls to someone locally.

Our church sent a team to Haiti today and will be sending more soon! The money raised will be used where it needs to be. I know that sounds vague right now, but if it needs to be used to send people or to buy supplies, to help with medications, etc...it will be put into good hands. I'll have more specific details hopefully next week!

Until then, get excited to eat some chocolate! What a great Valentine's gift they would make.

If you'd like to pre-order, just leave a comment. I'll have a way for you to pay next week.

5 comments:

  1. I want to order some!! Just let me know what to do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. audrey, they'll be ready for you either monday or tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Wish I lived near you. :)

    ReplyDelete